Thursday, June 14, 2007

Papa Roach - Last Resort Video

All those who know me they all know that Papa Roach is my favorite band ever. Well there might have been a time when Papa Roach were not that famous, but that time has long gone.
Who can forget there super hit album Infest, followed by Love Hate Tragedy, Getting Away With the murder and recentely The Paramour Sessions.
All those who know me , again they all know which one is my favorite song and that happens to be Last Resort and why it is you can find it out here --> My Favorite Song
The only thing i did not share in that post was the video of this song and it is worth posting now coz the video is great as does the song. My version of the video has proper lyrics line being displayed on the screen that i like, but i am not sharing that, coz that will mean i have to upload the video myself and i will not do it under any conditions.

Just Check out the video now:


Check out the Last Resort Lyrics here -> Last Resort Lyrics



To load and watch videos faster use FireFox :
For Better Videos use Google Player :

No comments: